Moderators are "super users" of sorts, they can:
- Access the admin dashboard, that displays:
- Ongoing builds
- User activity
- An exhaustive list of all users
- Access and update any user or book's settings
- Clone any book's git repo
Adding a new moderator
To add a new moderator, follow these simple steps:
- Ensure the desired moderator has an account on your GitBook instance
- Write down his/her username
- Go to the enterprise manager's settings page (
- Search for the "Moderators" field and add the username to the list
- Save and voilà !
Removing a moderator
To remove a moderator follow the same steps above, but instead of adding the user to the "Moderators" field, simply remove them.